A BAR OWNER WITH SOME BRAINS!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Broken Silence View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Broken Silence
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broken Silence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A BAR OWNER WITH SOME BRAINS!
    Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 6:15am
KUDO'S TO MIKE BECK, NEW OWNER AND MANAGER OF J.R,S BAR AND GRILL IN JASPER I.N. SINCE TAKING OVER HE HAS BEEN SURE TO HAVE LIVE BANDS EVERY WEEKEND, SOMETIMES BOTH FRI AND SAT NIGHTS. ALSO (AND HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART) NO COVER, HELL HE'S NOT EVEN CHARGING A COVER THIS NEW YEARS EVE! BRILLANT! HE KNOWS THOSE DAMN COVER CHARGES STEER PEOPLE AWAY. HE IS MAKING THE CLUB THE PLACE TO BE HIMSELF, AND NOT RELYING ON THE BANDS TO BRING THE CROWD IN. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER AREA'S, BUT IN JASPER EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE WHERE EVERYONE ELSE IS AT!AND BEING THE ONLY CLUB NOT CHARGING A COVER, THAT IS PRETTY MUCH A GUARANTEE! MUCH SUCCESS TO YOU MIKE. THIS IS ONE MUSICIAN WHO HOPES YOU LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK EVERY MONDAY MORNING!

Edited by Broken Silence - Dec 13 2013 at 6:32am
Sponsored Links

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Krank Kase
Musician: Drums
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:37pm
Like those kin of places, If these guys get short on finding a band have them give us a call.  I was suprised at the responce we got in New Albany, would love to see if that would be the same in Jasper.  Great times guys
If music be the food of love, play on

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic