BandNut Upgrade - Downtime

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mr. Bandnut View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr. Bandnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BandNut Upgrade - Downtime
    Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 9:44pm
BandNut was in much need of an update! I was not quite ready to roll out a new site just yet, however the spammers were taking over the forums, and the site running very slow. (there was an issue with the web host getting hit with DOS attack) .... Anyway the site was taken down for the past several days in an attempt to upgrade the forums (better spam control) and move to a new faster server. And why not update the look while I was at it? Okay this this was not planned very well on my part, I had been working on it from time to time but was not quite ready. This was a major rush... so there are likely things that are still not working correctly and I still need to pretty some things up, Just post here, or send me a PM if you find issues.

.ENJOY 

Edited by Mr. Bandnut - Apr 11 2014 at 8:06am
Sponsored Links

suprdave5150 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: TDC / Top Dead Center
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suprdave5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:53pm
I can't reply to pm's. Just so you know. The new site looks great. Thanks for all if your hard work, Patrick. 
Original Music RULES!!! Evansville,In
geteel View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Blind Man Drivin'
Musician: Bass Guitar
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geteel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 6:48am
I think the new site looks awesome! You may already know, but the only issues I'm seeing are that I can't add events to my band, and the Illinois Bands link isn't found on the bottom banner. Otherwise, lookin' good! Thanks for your hard work!
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Bandnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:32am
Add Events should be working again, and Illinois link added back to footer
markymark View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: SIDELINE
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markymark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 5:07pm
SmileI like the changes as well, but I'm having a problem logging in Broken Silence, I've sent you many requests for a new password but as of yet haven't gotten one. can you look into the problem Patrick, Thanks for your time and effort on this site....
geteel View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geteel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 6:13am
Working like a charm! Thanks so much!!
giant View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Musician: Vocalist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 4:28am
I've been away a long time. Looks great! Thank you.
geteel View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geteel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:02pm
I have an event that I need to change the date for. When I change it and click "Save," I get this error message:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

Incorrect syntax near ')'.

/band-admin/calendareventslist.asp, line 214

grandviewjunction5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grandviewjunction5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:08pm
I am also having problems trying to post some events.  I can't delete them either.  a subject was created that I did not chose, and I couldn't add a location.  I definitely need help with this problem.

Thanks.
Grandview Junction Bluegrass-Gospel Band
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Bandnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 4:11pm
Updating and deleting issues have been resolved. Smile
geteel View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geteel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:44am
Working great now! Thank you so much!!
skylarkjar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Musician: Vocalist
(I'm Looking for a Band)
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skylarkjar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 2:53am
Maybe waited to long to update there doesn't seem to be anyone on here. And you took of the views and replies so now no one knows if anyone has even looked at our posts.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grandviewjunction5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 8:53pm
I am trying to add an event, but not having any success.  When I try to submit, I get a boxed message that says to add the zip code.  I have tried over and over again, and not having any luck.  I started over several times too.  Finally I got a box to come up with the right zip code, so I clicked on that, but it still won't let me submit, and keeps telling me I need to submit a zip code.  Any help you can give to me, please do.  Thanks.  And thanks for this website, that we, Grandview Junction, have been able to use to advertise our events.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grandviewjunction5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 9:12pm
P.S.

I tried entering another event, and it let me do that, so I went back to try the other event that I have been trying to post, and again, it says I need a zip code, which I do have.  So I'm not sure why it let me post another event, but not this one.  Please help me if you can.  Thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grandviewjunction5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2015 at 9:23pm
I just added another event, with no problem.  Again, I went back to the event that I have been trying to post for June 16th, for Bluegrass On The Banks.  Here is the address, which is the same address that I posted last year, when we played at Bluegrass On The Banks,199 W. Veterans Blvd., Owensboro, Kentucky 42301.    Why it won't let me post this event, is baffling!  It is still telling me I need to add a zip code.
spider View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

(I'm Looking for a Band)
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2016 at 2:24pm
site looks great, would be happy to give to the cause, just let me know how.....spider
SPIDER

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic