Brittney and the Bombers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Krank Kase
Musician: Drums
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:48am
 Would Like to thank Big Stix for having us last Saturday.  Great night and show, had lots of fun with the crowd didn't know you could sing my little tea pot that way. 

Thanks Big Stix
If music be the food of love, play on

Sponsored Links

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:20pm
Would like to Thank Tony and the Guys for a great time at the Flora Spring Bash.  Looking forward to playing again in July.  If you live in or around Flora you missed a great time and party. Great video clips we posted them on facebook. 

Thanks again

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:21pm
This Saturday Night we will be playing in Madison Illinois at Louie's Place.  Come on out and join the fun.

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:26pm
May Schedule

Playing for the Blue Knights LE/MC  May 17th

May 23rd Bretz Winery in Carlyle IL

May 24th Corner Keg Pub in Highland. 

Had to cancel May 31 show we have a wedding to attend. 

Should be a fun month

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2014 at 12:16pm
There for a while we was playing every weekend.  Didn't have time to keep this updated.   The band stopped last month but Our first practice starts this Sunday. 

Krank Kase is Back!!

This will be three piece band again.   Looking forward to haveing fun!

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2015 at 7:26am

Krank Kase has now become

The 161 Band

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2015 at 7:38am
In the next few days I will be converting this to our new Band name.  I will also begin adding the new show dates.
Thanks for following us.

Krank Kase is now The 161 Band

Next Show Kretzer's Grill & Bar - Hoyleton, IL  Thursday Jan 8 2014 Acoustic show!!

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2015 at 11:16am
The guys and I have been busy, We have shows coming up and we are getting our set list finalized with new songs.  Please follow along the schedule as I continue to get calls for bookings.  

I have not been able to accept tehm all but this has started out as one hell of a year.

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2015 at 10:13am

Playing this week end at THE Pumpjack Bar & Smokehouse.  100 north Broadway Central City , Ill

This will be our first show there.  9 PM to 1 AM  NO COVER!!

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2015 at 2:11pm

The 161 band has been busy all summer long, It has been difficult to keep up on the site.  We Play in Millersburg tonight, I will try and put out more info as we go on.  I will start booking for next year in the weeks to come, I know the schedule here does not reflex most of the shows we have done. 

If you have been following us and haven't seen us in a while we our still very much out playing.  If you want most up to date info follow us on facebook.

Thanks to our fans been a great year!

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2015 at 10:48am
This Saturday

Irvington Fall Festival (Party in the Park)
Time: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Irvington Fall Festival Saturday October 17, 2015 10:00am till 6:00pm Irvington Community Park RAIN OR SHINE Antique Tractor Show Lawn Mower Races Chili Cookoff Craft Fair Flea Market Live Music "The 161 Band" Food Pumpkin Painting Contest Games Evening Costume Contest for Kids Adults and Dogs no Alcohol for information about events call 618-249-8520

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2016 at 12:27pm

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 1:34am
Changed the name yet again, Brittney has a great voice and she deserves the credit.  new name Brittney and the Bombers

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 1:35am
If confirmed we will play Corner Keg Pub in Highland April 15th.  I have difficulty in getting confirmation.  I hope it works out.

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 1:36am
Brittney and the Bombers  is a rock band, I hope you can make a show.

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 1:38am
Brittney has been busy along with the guys in learning new songs, from artist like The Pretty Reckless, The doubt, Pink and many more.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic