Author
TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Krank Kase
Musician: Drums
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Broken Angel
    Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 10:27am

I got a chance to hear these guys last Saturday at a Motorcycle show in Greenville, Il.  They are a pretty good band, they are young, early College age. Keep in mind they also just came together with new members.  If you need a warm up band in the area of Greenville ( South Central Illinois) these guys can surely do it.  Keep in mind that some of them if not all are under 21.  This could be an issue depending on the venue and location.

Our band have not had a need for a warm up band but if an oppertunity was to come open I would concider them as an option.

Good Luck Guys

Welcome to BandnutBig smile

If music be the food of love, play on
Sponsored Links

Broken Silence View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Broken Silence
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2012 at 11:02am
Originally posted by TIP64 TIP64 wrote:

I got a chance to hear these guys last Saturday at a Motorcycle show in Greenville, Il.  They are a pretty good band, they are young, early College age. Keep in mind they also just came together with new members.  If you need a warm up band in the area of Greenville ( South Central Illinois) these guys can surely do it.  Keep in mind that some of them if not all are under 21.  This could be an issue depending on the venue and location.

Our band have not had a need for a warm up band but if an oppertunity was to come open I would concider them as an option.

Good Luck Guys

Welcome to BandnutBig smileWE TOO HAVE HEARD ONLY GOOD COMMENTS ON BROKEN ANGLE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS AND DON'T EVER GIVE UP!!!!Wink

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic