Gettin Super High Playin 64 - Remember those days?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
familytree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familytree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gettin Super High Playin 64 - Remember those days?
    Posted: Oct 27 2020 at 2:40pm
Hi Everyone!!

I represent a hip hop artist from Charlotte NC that I wanted to share with the community. We actually used a new video team for this track and would love feedback on what you think of them!

64 is the feature track from the Skandalous EP which released on 10/16/2020 by KillaKwabo. This track reminisces about better days where he could hang out with friends, get high, and talk sh*t while battling it out on Smash Brothers 64! The chorus is primarily about the N64, but the verses touch on trips to Ghana where he visited family as well as his trip to LA to pursue networking opportunities. 

Sadly it does not look like this forum is as popular as it used to be, but if anybody does happen to see this please let us know what you thought!

For those interested, I also include links to Killa Kwabo's FB & IG pages if you would like to learn more about him.

64 Music Video - https://youtu.be/3p9-kTh_hDk

KillaKwabo Facebook - facebook.com/diamondclub616
KillaKwabo Instagram - Instagram.com/killakwabo_google_me_baby

Edited by familytree - Oct 27 2020 at 2:42pm
Family Tree Records
Daniel Hoover
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic