guitarist looking/availible

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rockin rendell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockin rendell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: guitarist looking/availible
    Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:55am
i'm a lead/rhythm/bass guitarist looking for a band or players to start one. contact me at woodbutcher6@frontier.com. i don't check here daily so my email is best. pro gear and attitude. videos available. 
Sponsored Links

whodude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Musician: Drums
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:27am
we are starting a new band. we will be playing classic rock and new country. we have all been playing for many years and have been in many working bands in Evansville and the surrounding area. we have guitar and lead vocalist- keyboard - bass player- drummer. we need a good solid lead player able to play all styles of music and sing, harmony mostly but some leads if you want to. if you are interested in this project call or text me.

some things to know about us

no one in this band uses drugs of any kind
no one in this band gets drunk on the job
no one in this band will transport you around loan you money etc
no one in this band is up for any drama or rock star attitudes
everyone in this band has good equipment and so should you
everyone in this band has day jobs and is not trying to play for a living- we want to play a couple to three gigs a month or maybe a weekend or two if it comes up. definatley not every weekend.

we will rehearse every week or every other week for 2-3 hours until we get our show down- 45-60 tunes however long that takes. after that we will only rehearse when we are adding a new tune to the sets or if everyone want to just for fun or before a gig.

if you can not get to rehearsal on time unless an emergency comes up -don't call because the rehearsal schedule will be set by all of us including you if you decide to take part in this project.

you will need to practice and learn your parts on your own rehearsals are for putting the songs together not learning your part.

we are not a band that plays just like the record but we do want the
rides right and the leads real close at least.

we are all seasoned proffesionals with many years under our belts. and many bands and fill in situations. we are looking for a decent player and person- you don't have to be a great player just do what you do well and be a team player. we would like another voice for a few leads but mostly harmony and back up.
my name is doug - I am the drummer- 812-449=9940

DOUG UTLEY -SLINGERLAND DRUMS- ROLAND DRUMS-LUDWIG DRUMS-YAMAHA DRUMS.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockin rendell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 3:31am
   there has to be some players near me looking to start a band or a band needing a lead player
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockin rendell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:50am
   bumpity bump bump
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockin rendell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:01pm
i know there's got to be some players in my area. willing to travel a reasonable distance if needed. 
bigbreeze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbreeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:40pm
   Are you in E'ville and into old school Sabbath type stuff?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockin rendell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:46pm
i know i'm old but i'm not done yet. and i still can rock!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockin rendell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:05pm
still looking. 
Clay View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Unusable Signal
Musician: Drums
(I'm Looking for a Band)
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 2:37pm
What are you looking to play, bro??
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockin rendell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2014 at 4:26am
still looking and available. lets go.
FreeHeart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2015 at 9:50pm
My name is Richard Bolin and I am the managing agent and bassist for the classic rock band FreeHeart. We are looking for an experienced keyboardist and or rythem guitarist. If you are still looking or interested, you can reach me at richardbolin@hotmail.com or cell 502-639-3153. I can send you a set list. You should still be able to hear and see audio and video on bandmix.com as well as facebook.WinkLouisville, KY area
aflicted View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Afflicted
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aflicted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2016 at 12:35pm
hi i'm mike with Afflicted  what style of music

afflicted lead vocalist
aflicted View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Afflicted
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aflicted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2016 at 10:54am
hey bro we are older players i'm 42 and drummer is 50 we love hard rock and metal i write lyrics and have shows coming up  would u be up for that
afflicted lead vocalist

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic