Live chat?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eddies21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddies21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Live chat?
    Posted: Jun 17 2015 at 5:13pm
Hello,
I must say that this is a great forum here. A lot of interested discussions going on and I am very happy to be a part of it.
I would have one question if I may.
I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across RumbleTalk and Cbox but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!

Sponsored Links

eddies21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddies21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2015 at 2:40pm
Hi peeps! It is me again! Well I did a research and tried over 20 live chats application and everyone in our company agree, that the best html chat room application is still Rumbletalk. Absolutely it is worth trying it!

" border="">
eddies21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddies21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2016 at 12:35pm
Why I started using Rumbletalk?

1. I am able to post youtube videos, charts, pictures and it all looks nice
2. I am able to manage my own design just as much as I would like
3. I have the ability to export the chat logs(increase SEO with this)
4. I can use it on my blog, webpage and facebook page at the same time and it is synchronizing really well
5. Works really well on phones
6. It is html5 based and it is not a resourse hog
7. Nice support(got help when I needed it)

With Rumbletalk you can also do the blogging tactics which works very well as well.

Rumbletalk also offers a free trial now! More info here: Rumbletalk free trial!

Let me know what you think!

eddies21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddies21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2016 at 4:55am
I wanted to share some more of Rumbletalk design, so you will see how it looks like.

Gustavo Woltmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gustavo Woltmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2016 at 7:32am
Very good, thanks a lot for sharing!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic