Topic ClosedLooking For bands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Mangina View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: McFly!
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2008 at 1:30pm
All I know is.... Not all the bands listed for Jan. have even received their contracts yet. And so, have not finalized a thing booking wise.
All I know is......The Exec in Owbo's contracts they had with me weren't worth sh!t when it folded.

Edited by Mangina - Dec 22 2008 at 1:34pm
"It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile"

www.myspace.com/mcfly80s

Sponsored Links

TimeOutLounge View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2008 at 3:50pm
 Deja Vu is the only one who has not signed a contract yet. I have sent them 2 messages on myspace telling them how to get their contract but they have not read the message yet. I would call Mark but I cleaned out my old messages and lost his phone number. He told me his wife takes care of the myspace page and I could contact him there also,  so that is what I did. The GM has already signed his approval  for january so all is a go. I'm sorry about your luck in owensboro, that was a blow to a lot of people.  I'm sure Imposing will can back me up on his Huckleberry date. Everyone Have a Merry ChristmasSmile
Mangina View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2008 at 3:59pm
Hey Jim... You should feel right at home there. They sell pizzas in the back! LOL,LOL!!!
Sorry pal, but I just couldn't help myself.

www.myspace.com/mcfly80s

bluesbasscat View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2008 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Mangina Mangina wrote:

Hey Jim... You should feel right at home there. They sell pizzas in the back! LOL,LOL!!!

Damn Mitchell !
Did you find a pubic hair in your Cheerios at Denny's this morning ?

LOL
Playing in a band is not entirely unlike herding cats
Imposing Will View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2008 at 11:58pm

You should feel at home a few blocks from there. Oh wait-they sold the McCurdy. EmbarrassedLOL
Imposing Will View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2008 at 12:00am
ConfusedErmmSleepyLOL Figure it out. 
Mangina View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2008 at 4:03pm
Oh yeah thin crust? Well YOU should feel at home 9 blocks from there. Cause, cause there's a, a, PARKING LOT ! Yeah, a parking lot. With ummmm...umm CARS IN IT ! Yeah. A parking lot with CARS in it. See? Get it?....LOL

Edited by Mangina - Dec 23 2008 at 4:05pm

www.myspace.com/mcfly80s

jimmyman View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Panacea
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2009 at 12:20pm

Edited by jimmyman - Jan 06 2009 at 8:39pm
dmeasures View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: desperate measures
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2009 at 6:28pm

I read your post about new bands.. Im the lead singer of Deperate Measures. We dont have any bookings at evansville yet but we do play regularly here at the Eagles in princeton which also mainly caters to the 40+ crowd. we just finished playing new years there and was offered a monthly spot. if you want to check us out our site is www.myspace.com/desperatemeasures4 . we have several covers and one original on there. if your interested contact seth couts at 812-664-0107 or at kissfreak201@hotmail.com 

thanks, Desperate Measures 

SamoanDude View Drop Down
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Musician: Bass Guitar
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2009 at 12:10am

Oh yeah thin crust? Well YOU should feel at home 9 blocks from there. Cause, cause there's a, a, PARKING LOT ! Yeah, a parking lot. With ummmm...umm CARS IN IT ! Yeah. A parking lot with CARS in it. See? Get it?....LOL

It was only a matter of time before the riggors of the road finally caught up with poor Mike.  He had been battling with demetia throughout the declining years of his journey, but it wasn't until now that the depths of his affliction could be seen by all.  Indeed it was a sad day.....to watch such a vibrant, yet calloused bringer of the rock, slowly slip into the darkness......

Can I have the Xbox when you finally loose all your marbles there grandpa?LOL 
235 Pounds Of Rompin, Stompin Crisco
grips View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2009 at 5:33am
Originally posted by dmeasures dmeasures wrote:

I read your post about new bands.. Im the lead singer of Deperate Measures. We dont have any bookings at evansville yet but we do play regularly here at the Eagles in princeton which also mainly caters to the 40+ crowd. we just finished playing new years there and was offered a monthly spot. if you want to check us out our site is www.myspace.com/desperatemeasures4 . we have several covers and one original on there. if your interested contact seth couts at 812-664-0107 or at kissfreak201@hotmail.com 

thanks, Desperate Measures 

If you had read the post, you would know that in order to be considered for a gig at The Timeout you're suppose to show up on Tuesday night and play for free for a hour or so.  This manager has no time to check out your myspace page or come listen to you play.   He's a very important person.LOL

Edited by grips - Jan 05 2009 at 5:35am
Mangina View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2009 at 10:57am
Originally posted by SamoanDude SamoanDude wrote:

It was only a matter of time before the riggors of the road finally caught up with poor Mike.  He had been battling with demetia throughout the declining years of his journey, but it wasn't until now that the depths of his affliction could be seen by all.  Indeed it was a sad day.....to watch such a vibrant, yet calloused bringer of the rock, slowly slip into the darkness......

Can I have the Xbox when you finally loose all your marbles there grandpa?LOL 

No. And check your spelling before posting please. It confuses Larry and Cauley....LOL

www.myspace.com/mcfly80s

SamoanDude View Drop Down
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Musician: Bass Guitar
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2009 at 12:18am
Geezus.....friggin buncha grammer poosies on this site.....Dead 
235 Pounds Of Rompin, Stompin Crisco
CadillacWsky View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: cadillac whiskey
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2009 at 2:24pm
Cadillac Whiskey is a new local band that is looking for opportunities.  They've played at Club Royale this past weekend and are booked for this Thursday at Fast Eddy's.  The set list seems to fit your needs and includes classic rock as well as acoustic set, including music from the the 60's up to current - something for everyone.  Currently working on demos and website.  Myspace is available under CadillacWhisky.  Would love for you to hear us if you can come down Thursday.  Let's talk!
Cadillac Whisky - Get The Party Started
CadillacWsky View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: cadillac whiskey
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2009 at 2:26pm
 Cadillac Whiskey is new local band.  Played Club Royale last weekend and will be at Fast Eddy's this Thursday.  We offer something for everyone.  Myspace is under CadillacWhisky and currently working on demos and website.  Hope you can make it down Thursday.  Let's talk
Cadillac Whisky - Get The Party Started
WAGS View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2009 at 11:43am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic