Topic ClosedMusic upload feature added.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mr. Bandnut View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Music upload feature added.
    Posted: Jul 16 2007 at 1:21pm
  All listed bands now have the option to show off their music!

Using tools from box.net, BandNut.com has integrated their file sharing services into the bands control panel. Now it is very easy for bands to get their music and other media on BandNut.

1GB of Free storage, plenty for all your bands music!
Sponsored Links

chirogirl67550 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: kindred spirits
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2007 at 9:26pm
Thanks!   I think it's a great addition to the site.  I can't wait to hear what every one has done or is working on---EXCEPT  for the guys from Indiana--- they're having too much fun already---"Midranger, six-hour fan fairs!"  grrrrrr!  (smile) 

Since you're the big shot on this site, I have to let you know something.   Midranger has really been rubbing it in, about how much fun they are having and I hear tale, that Bigjim, from Southern Thunder,  is going to make a "Midnight Ride" to Indiana,  snatch some of  Midranger's  fun and high-tail-it back to Illinois, before they even know their fun is missing.   You gotta watch these Illinois boys---they can get primitive on you  real quick.

Just thought I'd let you know.  (smile)

Edited by chirogirl67550 - Jul 16 2007 at 9:27pm
Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for
The MusicMan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2007 at 9:05pm
Hey Mr. Bandnut... Thanks for giving us the chance to showcase our talents! You're doing an awesome job with this site! The Mixx should have something up on our page shortly (perhaps next week...)!

Cold-hearted orb which rules the night... steals the colors from our sight. Red is gray... and, yellow, white. But we decide which is right... and which is an illusion. (Moody Blues)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic