Topic ClosedOver 1000 upcoming events

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mr. Bandnut View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Over 1000 upcoming events
    Posted: Mar 26 2008 at 11:56am
  I just noticed that there are 1,016 upcoming events in the BandNut Calendar! WooHoo.

Not sure if this is a record or not, but It seems like most of the time it is around 800-900 events.

Also I thought that I would check and see how many total events have been posted on Bandnut... and since 10/14/2003 there have been 11,712 events. This does not include the events 2 year prior to 10/14/2003 as there was a different calendar system then.

Edited by Mr. Bandnut - Mar 26 2008 at 12:01pm
Sponsored Links

suprdave5150 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: TDC / Top Dead Center
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2008 at 6:41am
 You do an excellent job of maintaining this site sir. With this much traffic lately Bandnut has become a Global site. I see bands from England posting shows and hacks from China trying to sell their wares.

You should post a link to making donations to this site. I'm not saying that it should be a pay site but I know it costs money and your time to maintain such a site and you could at least accept donations from people who feel like they could kick a buck your direction occasionally.

Thank you Mr. Bandnut.

Dave
Original Music RULES!!! Evansville,In
Mr. Bandnut View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2008 at 10:38am
  I had a donate button on BandNut once before I got 3 or so donations. I will put it back up though and see what happens.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic