Forum Name: Local Events and Concerts Discussion
Forum Description: Here is a place to discuss about upcoming and past events
URL: http://www.bandnut.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=49209
Printed Date: Oct 18 2019 at 6:32am

Topic: Brittney and the Bombers
Posted By: TIP64
Subject: Brittney and the Bombers
Date Posted: Oct 05 2011 at 6:41am

This is where you can find the latest info on Krank Kase and up coming events.  I post on here weekly.

-------------
If music be the food of love, play on

Replies:
Date Posted: Oct 09 2011 at 3:29pm
 In the Grove again, great night last night.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2011 at 12:52pm
 Have the next Gig this Saturday

Date Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 9:09am
 Playing in Troy, Illinois Tonight trying out a new lead Vocal.  Little treat for the night. 

Date Posted: Oct 16 2011 at 6:02am
 Great night last night, our possible new Lead Singer did well.  Packed the house!!
Great feeling and in the grove.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2011 at 1:42pm
 Great nigt at time out bar in Troy,  Looking forward to Poplar Place in Centralia, Il.   Krank Kase this will be the second appearance in Centralia, last being a private party that we had some crash from the street.

Can't wait.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 10 2012 at 2:26pm
 This weekend big night can't wait to play.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 15 2012 at 7:51am
 Tired this morning  long night but a good show, We had a guess singer, She did very well. 
Poplar Place is tricky on getting the sound right.  But we did get it, those that came out to see us thanks and those that thought it was to cold and stayed home.   Well I guess you should have came out to see the show if you want to know more.

Thanks Guys.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 23 2012 at 10:49am
 Troy, Time Out Sports Bar cancelled fo Jan. 28th  
Sorry guys

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 21 2012 at 10:07am
 We have a solid date for the fith Quarter in Collinsville, I went out there this past Friday, it is a nice bar.  This will be our first time here if anyone can make it come on out can always use the support.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 25 2012 at 9:32am
 Willie's Place in Greenville. Il. has scheduled us down for June 23 and Aug. 25.  Calender is starting to fill up.  Those that wish to catch our show come out and make sure you say hi.
Clap

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 27 2012 at 8:52am
Clap Our web page is up and running, visit us leave a comment let us know what you think,
I recieved a few new photos yesterday but still need more.  If you have a video or photo of us send it to  mailto:theband@krankkase.com - theband@krankkase.com

I will post it on the site.

-------------

Date Posted: Jul 02 2012 at 12:09pm
Clap Welcome a new member to the band today Mr J. Hartwick on guitar has found his way to the stage again.  We have been looking for a year to find the perfect match to our style and he is what we found.  The world will never be the same again.
He will be on stage with us starting Aug. 25th 2012 in Greenville, Illinois at Willie's Place.  come out and give him a warm welcome.

The guys and I have 2 other dates before then so before time is gone come out on July 13th at Sherry's place and 14th Cobetto's to see the three play one last time. 

StarWelcome aboard Jeff

T. Pierce/drummer

-------------

Date Posted: Jul 04 2012 at 7:51am
 Back to Back Shows, If you out and about in Southern Illinois come out and say hi.  We will be in Sandoval on the 13th and Taylor Springs on the 14 th.  Friday the thirteenth what a night to play on.

Should be great time, Sherry's place is a large enough place and beer is cheap can't go wrong with that and Krank Kase on the stage. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jul 15 2012 at 7:30am

Krank Kase had another great weekend, had opportunities for two other show’s they asked if we are available for dates, nothing like playing one Gig and picking up another at a new location.  We played to a full house on Saturday at Cubetto's. 

Great time at Cubetto’s  working on securing another date there as well

-------------

Date Posted: Jul 18 2012 at 9:43am
 Cobetto's in Taylor Springs know how to Rock the house.  We had a great time we will be back on Aug 11th  should be wild.  I know last Saturday night was crazy, Girls, Girls, Girls.   Unbelievable fun.

Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 8:26am
 Playing again at Cobettos this Saturday, If your out an about come over to taylor Springs.  It should be a heck of a party to say the least. 

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 14 2012 at 11:09am

We our back on Aug 25 to Willie's Place it’s been a year since our last show.  It is a small bar for those of you that have not played there and in a onetime dry town.  We had our first show in this bar/club as a band here.  We had done some private shows but this was our first Bar.  I'm excited to do the show and look forward to a crowd.  There will be drink specials, Can Koozies and of course great dance music to step to.Big smile 

Willie's Place is in Greenville, Illinois 47 miles east of St. Louis, Mo. on interstate 70

Exit at state road 127 north, go to stop light take left.  Go to next 4 way stop sign make right and Willie's is on the left.

If you have the time and in the area come up and visit the show, get a free Koozie and celebrate with us.

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 02 2012 at 9:20am

Sept. is a busy month for us; we just finished a great night at Willies Place in Greenville,.  Troy, Illinois is next at Time Out Sports Bar & Grill, this is one of our favorite spots always a full house and fun.  The crowd is playful.  Then next is Sandoval, Illinois at Sherry’s Place large stage and dance floor can’t wait to get the ladies there dancing again. Next week end The Jamaican Bambooze Club in Keysport/Carlyle Illinois. This will be our first appearance there and from I have seen should be fun to play for.  They have a pretty good crowd and with us playing I hope to see it full.  This place is clean and comfortable the pic’s   on their web page does not give it justice.  This will give us a good run with the new member.  October is looking even better lots of things in the wind stay tunes to our calendar for more additions.Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 02 2012 at 10:57pm
  With the help of Band Nut we have a blog on the web page.  Cool stuff thanks Bandnut!!!
http://www.krankkase.com/the-band-blog/ - http://www.krankkase.com/the-band-blog/

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 03 2012 at 5:18pm
  The New App is Here for your smart phone!!
go to this link on your smart phone save to screen and you will stay in touch with us.

http://webapp.theappbuilder.com/apps/d24da5af-9639-4be3-90bf-6c8499229b13 - http://webapp.theappbuilder.com/apps/d24da5af-9639-4be3-90bf-6c8499229b13

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 05 2012 at 8:18am
Clap 

The app has had a lot of hits all ready, thanks for the support.  I will be updating the information on the app again in a few days.  I will have all the shows booked on it, also update the bio page.  I really didn't expect this large of a response it.  It truly is a great option, that night you decide to go out you can just click the app and it will let you know where we are playing.   Wacko

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 4:58am
  The Sept. 29th The Jamaican Bambooze Club has been cancelled.

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 5:00am
  The Sept. 29th The Jamaican Bambooze Club has been cancelled.

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:54am

Playing at Time Out Sports Bar & Grill this weekend!!!  show starts 9PM

Come on over Troy, Illinois

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:57am

Next Weekend Sept. 22nd at Sherry's Place in Sandoval,Illinois

Large Dance floor so come to Dance

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 7:45am

Looking to do a show the 20th and 21st December

Yes end of the world party!!!
I figure count down to midnight on the 20th and party on
the 21st just because we our still a live!!

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 13 2012 at 7:10am

We have been asked to play for the Madison County Fair in Highland next July.  I will post more info as the date gets closer. 

http://www.madcofair.com/Pages/default.aspx - http://www.madcofair.com/Pages/default.aspx

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 17 2012 at 7:26pm
  New Show date Oct. 14th The Blue Room in
New Minden, Illinois

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 18 2012 at 10:03am
Clap Reminder »Playing in Sandoval this Saturday Night  Sherry's Place  expecting to fill the dance floor come out and show your stuff. «Reminder ?

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 29 2012 at 11:16am

Next Show Oct. 14th Blue Room  

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 6:27am

http://www.highlandspeedway.com/news-mainmenu/51-2012-news-articles/671-highland-speedway-2012-season-banquet-saturday-november-10-2012 - Highland Speedway 2012 Season Banquet Saturday, November 10, 2012

Join us for the Highland Speedway 2012 Season Banquet on Saturday, November 10, 2012. It will be a fun filled night celebrating the 2012 season at the Highland Speedway. The doors open at 6:30pm, dinner will be served at 7:00pm, and awards at 8:00pm. Krank Kase will be playing from 9:00pm to midnight. Join us for a fun night of celebration, awards, dancing, and more.

You can get your tickets early at the reduced price of $20 per ticket until October 15, 2012 by contacting Sue Zobrist at mailto:highlandspeedway@hometel.com - highlandspeedway@hometel.com This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or by calling 618-654-6656 and leave a message. After October 15, 2012 ticket prices are $25 per ticket. When you send your money, the tickets will be mailed to you. Tickets will be available at the door.

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 12:59pm

This Saturday Night at

Taylor Springs Illinois  
Cobetto's Tap Halloween Party

Come out and Rock with us.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:27pm
  This Saturday

Highland Speedway 2012 Season Banquet Saturday, November 10, 2012

Join us for the Highland Speedway 2012 Season Banquet on Saturday, November 10, 2012. It will be a fun filled night celebrating the 2012 season at the Highland Speedway. The doors open at 6:30pm, dinner will be served at 7:00pm, and awards at 8:00pm. Krank Kase will be playing from 9:00pm to midnight. Join us for a fun night of celebration, awards, dancing, and more.

You can get your tickets early at the reduced price of $20 per ticket until October 15, 2012 by contacting Sue Zobrist at mailto:highlandspeedway@hometel.com - - highlandspeedway@hometel.com or by calling 618-654-6656 and leave a message. After October 15, 2012 ticket prices are $25 per ticket. When you send your money, the tickets will be mailed to you. Tickets will be available at the door.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:55am

Highland Speedway 2012 Season Banquet Saturday, November 10, 2012

More information

http://www.highlandspeedway.com/news-mainmenu/51-2012-news-articles/671-highland-speedway-2012-season-banquet-saturday-november-10-2012 - http://www.highlandspeedway.com/news-mainmenu/51-2012-news-articles/671-highland-speedway-2012-season-banquet-saturday-november-10-2012

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 8:44pm
December is full 
This Saturday Dec 1 Taylor springs Cobetto's Tap

Next week Dec 8th Sherry's Sports Bar & Grill.

Dec 21st and 22nd Village Inn

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 8:46pm
  Krank Kase at Taylor Springs, Cobetto's Tap, Last time for while so come out and see us.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:18am

Big weekend in Sandoval, Illinois Sherry's Sports Bar & Grill.

Show Starts 9 PM bring your dancing shoes

Should be another wild night in Sandoval so don't miss it.

Saturday Dec 8th 2012

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:21am
 Would like to thank all the ladies at Cobetto's Tap in Taylor Springs, Illinois 
What a night to remeber you ladies, have the moves to make an old man blush.   See you again soo I hope.Star

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:20am

Village INN in Granite City, Illinois on December 21st and 22nd This will be our first show there.  Can't wait to do our thing and make the floor come alive.

This show Has been Cancelled

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:20am
Cry   

Corrections needed, we had to reschedule The Village Inn to later in the year. First date now is April 12th and 13th. Following dates scheduled now are May 17th and 18th, June 21st and 22nd and July 12th and 13th.

We had schedule conflicts and were unable to play the dates originally planned.  Sorry for the confusion.  Good news now I have some other dates open

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:26am

I would like to thank Sherry's Sports Bar & Grill, It was a fun night only to realize we will be the last band to play.  Sherry's Sports bar and Grill has closed the bar doors, I understand the restaurant will stay open.

I think I can speak for the entire band when I say we wish the best of luck to Carl, Sherry and Kaye.  It is a loss to Sandoval and the sourounding area.

Tim

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:59pm

Next Show Copper Penny Bar & Grille in Vandalia, Illinois   Friday Jan. 11 2013   

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:19pm
 Just booked 7 West Bar & Grill in Trenton, Illinois  

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 11:06pm
  Village INN in Granite City, Illinois this week end.  last minute schedule.  Krank Kase will Krank the House Fri. and Sat.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 4:30am

Granite City the Village Inn knows how to rock.  Had a blast see you guys again in April.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:03am
 This Friday Night in Vandalia Illinois  at the Copper Penny.  this is a great place come check it out with us!!  

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:48am

Next Show
We Take the Stage this Friday Night at 8PM at Copper Penny in Vandalia, Illinois. Come out early get dinner and stay and dance to the sounds of Krank Kase. 

EmbarrassedCheck out the reviews
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g36812-d2502318-Reviews-Copper_Penny-Vandalia_Illinois.html - http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g36812-d2502318-Reviews-Copper_Penny-Vandalia_Illinois.html   

http://www.yelp.com/biz/copper-penny-vandalia - http://www.yelp.com/biz/copper-penny-vandalia

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:29am

Thank You Copper Penny we had a great time, Hope to be back soon!!  

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:33am

Feb 2nd 2013 Back in Troy at Time Out Sports Bar and Grill 

come one come all.

Dont Forget you can down load the app from our web page or here to keep up with us at our next show!!

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 4:11am
The Feb shows coming up.

The Corner Keg Pub Highland,Illinois Fri. Feb 1 9PM

Time Out Sports Bar & Grill in Troy, Illinois Feb 2 9PM

7 West in Trenton, Illinois Feb 23  9 PM

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:44am

March 3rd Back in Taylor Springs at Cobetto's Tap.   

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 6:01pm
   Spent some time checking out some new Places I hope to have some new venues to announce in the months to come.  Tomorrow see what I can get,  looking forward to a great 2013 and bigger places and larger crowds as the word is getting out that Krank Kase is greatest new cover band in Southern Illinois, yes I'm Bias.

-------------

Posted By: Broken Silence
Date Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 6:05pm
SmileNOTHING WRONG WTH BEING PROUD OF THE BAND YOUR PLAYING IN TIM.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 6:17pm

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:26am

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:27am

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 5:18am
 Back at Cobetto's this Saturday, Can't wait been a long times 3 months.

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 5:01am
 Well been away, last week end got into an accident going to show.  Everyone is going to be ok.  The equipment to a bad hit, have some stuff not working and trailer is trashed.  Never fear we will have new trailer this week end and The truck fixed soon.  So we may have had a set back but we are still rocking.  Granite City in April see you there.

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 10:07am
 OuchSORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BAD NEWS TIM, BUT GLAD EVERYONE IS O.K.

Posted By: suprdave5150
Date Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 12:30pm
  Man, That sucks. Glad ya'll are O.K.

-------------
Original Music RULES!!! Evansville,In

Date Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 2:30am
 Things coming together hope to have some new shows soon been working on getting the equipment back in working order.  Should be soon, can't wait I hate not playing out.  The band played acoustic last night for friend got the Conga's out.  Sean Spicer get well budy, hang in there.  

We will be working on a new press kit soon with new recorded songs.  Who knows maybe even an original.  If your not a facebook friend of the band come click on that like button.  The best way to know where and when we will be playing. 

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 6:53am

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 6:56am

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 10:07am
REALLY GOOD LOOKING PROMO POSTERS TIM, BUT I WOULD LOOK THE FINAL DRAFT OVER A BIT MORE CAREFULLY BEFORE PRINTING THEM UP, I DON'T KNOW ANY (FRIEDS) I COULD BRING TO YOUR SHOW!Smile

Date Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 1:32pm
  oops, figures, I do every time most the time I catch it but if you go through them all you will find those I messes up.   Yeah I made the poster.   read through it many times before saving it.  well get a chance Ill try and repair it.  shoot its on facebook and has been shared lord how many times.  Well maybe I can sell it as a promotion trick.  Everyone reading it to see my stupidity and have a sold out show/ packed house because of it.  Think that will work?

Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 3:05pm

-------------

Date Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 3:11pm

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 4:44pm

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 4:45pm

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 4:46pm

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 7:30am
 This Saturday at 7 West don't miss the show.

-------------

Date Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:59am

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:35am

-------------

Date Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:37am
  Would like to thank Momma G and 97.5 "The Rock" for the air time for the biggest event in Highland this Saturday. If you get a chance friend Momma G and 97.5 on facebook and let them know you like to rock. See you all this Saturday Night should be quite a show with Spectrum taking over at 10 I plan to close the house come join us. Momma G see you there!!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:39pm

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 1:17pm
 Would like to thank all that came out.   We found our new addition to the Band

His first show will be on Dec 13th come out and support him. 

More info to come, keeping him a secret a little longer. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:44pm
  Been a busy Month, started the new year with new bass player and lead singer.  Welcome AJ and Jeremy to the Band.  We have had two shows together.  2014 will be our year!! 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:29pm

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:30pm

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:48am
 Would Like to thank Big Stix for having us last Saturday.  Great night and show, had lots of fun with the crowd didn't know you could sing my little tea pot that way. 

Thanks Big Stix

-------------

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:20pm
Would like to Thank Tony and the Guys for a great time at the Flora Spring Bash.  Looking forward to playing again in July.  If you live in or around Flora you missed a great time and party. Great video clips we posted them on facebook. 

Thanks again

-------------

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:21pm
This Saturday Night we will be playing in Madison Illinois at Louie's Place.  Come on out and join the fun.

-------------

Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:26pm
May Schedule

Playing for the Blue Knights LE/MC  May 17th

May 23rd Bretz Winery in Carlyle IL

May 24th Corner Keg Pub in Highland. 

Had to cancel May 31 show we have a wedding to attend. 

Should be a fun month

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 12 2014 at 12:16pm
There for a while we was playing every weekend.  Didn't have time to keep this updated.   The band stopped last month but Our first practice starts this Sunday. 

Krank Kase is Back!!

This will be three piece band again.   Looking forward to haveing fun!

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 08 2015 at 7:26am

Krank Kase has now become

The 161 Band

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 08 2015 at 7:38am
In the next few days I will be converting this to our new Band name.  I will also begin adding the new show dates.
Thanks for following us.

Krank Kase is now The 161 Band

Next Show Kretzer's Grill & Bar - Hoyleton, IL  Thursday Jan 8 2014 Acoustic show!!

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 20 2015 at 11:16am
The guys and I have been busy, We have shows coming up and we are getting our set list finalized with new songs.  Please follow along the schedule as I continue to get calls for bookings.  

I have not been able to accept tehm all but this has started out as one hell of a year.

-------------

Date Posted: Apr 13 2015 at 10:13am

Playing this week end at THE Pumpjack Bar & Smokehouse.  100 north Broadway Central City , Ill

This will be our first show there.  9 PM to 1 AM  NO COVER!!

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 02 2015 at 2:11pm

The 161 band has been busy all summer long, It has been difficult to keep up on the site.  We Play in Millersburg tonight, I will try and put out more info as we go on.  I will start booking for next year in the weeks to come, I know the schedule here does not reflex most of the shows we have done. 

If you have been following us and haven't seen us in a while we our still very much out playing.  If you want most up to date info follow us on facebook.

Thanks to our fans been a great year!

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 15 2015 at 10:48am
This Saturday

Irvington Fall Festival (Party in the Park)
Time: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Irvington Fall Festival Saturday October 17, 2015 10:00am till 6:00pm Irvington Community Park RAIN OR SHINE Antique Tractor Show Lawn Mower Races Chili Cookoff Craft Fair Flea Market Live Music "The 161 Band" Food Pumpkin Painting Contest Games Evening Costume Contest for Kids Adults and Dogs no Alcohol for information about events call 618-249-8520

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 11 2016 at 12:27pm

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 1:34am
Changed the name yet again, Brittney has a great voice and she deserves the credit.  new name Brittney and the Bombers

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 1:35am
If confirmed we will play Corner Keg Pub in Highland April 15th.  I have difficulty in getting confirmation.  I hope it works out.

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 1:36am
Brittney and the Bombers  is a rock band, I hope you can make a show.

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 1:38am
Brittney has been busy along with the guys in learning new songs, from artist like The Pretty Reckless, The doubt, Pink and many more.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window