Forum Name: Auditions
Forum Description: Bands Looking For musicians and musicians looking for bands
URL: http://www.bandnut.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=58491
Printed Date: Mar 05 2021 at 1:55pm

Topic: Drummer Looking!!!
Posted By: Broken Silence
Subject: Drummer Looking!!!
Date Posted: Feb 15 2013 at 10:47pm
 Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5.Can also provide Lead and backing vocals, if needed!Smile

Replies:
Posted By: Bug Rock
Date Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 1:32pm
drummers are wierd

Date Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 3:13pm
LOLThat might be true Bug, but no good band has a bad one!Big smile

Posted By: Bug Rock
Date Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 5:17pm
I said weird not bad! :)

Date Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Broken Silence Broken Silence wrote:

Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5.Smile

Date Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 5:33pm

Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5.Smile

Posted By: Rayne666
Date Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:25am
  If only you would want to play metal :[
 Nine pieces are awesome!

Date Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:35am
  Oh... And I am sorry to hear about your band breaking up.
That has to be hard man :/

Date Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:05am
YEAH, THANKS BUT ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END.  AND AS FAR AS METAL MUSIC, NO THANKS, I'M MORE OF A CLASSIC ROCK AND ROLLER. I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF ONE VENUE WITHIN A 100 MILE RADIUS FROM ME THAT WOULD EVEN CONSIDER HAVING A METAL BAND PLAY IN THEIR CLUBS. YOU MIGHT WANT TO RECONSIDER YOUR MUSIC GENRE IF YOU WANT TO PLAY OUT AND MAKE A LITTLE MONEY AROUND HERE!  

Date Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 6:38am
I know of maybe eight venues within one-hundred miles that always hosts metal bands mayne. I used to go to some when I was a kid.
I wasn't really asking you to play metal.. hahah. I know what style of music you play, and you play it very well!

Oh come on now.. I am not trying to find a band to make any money.. I want to do this for the experience and the great times! I want to travel across the States (world maybe), and meet great people while playing music I love.
Making money has not even crossed my mind, so to speak, when wanting to make music.

Thank you for your concern Broken Silence; However, I will do what I love, and not change my values for anyone but myself (:
I hope you are doing the same dude!! I wish you the best.

Posted By: 41SOUTH ROCKS
Date Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 10:54am
   contact me and lets talk some business.Big Nick

-------------
When a band plays covers and originals both. How can you have a bad night.The main thing is just be yourself and if the music is good for the people then its good enough for any place you play at.

Date Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 9:43pm
[QUOTE=Broken Silence] [QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide lead and or harmony vocals if needed! Smile

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:28am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence] [QUOTE=Broken Silence] [QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide lead and or harmony vocals if needed! Thumbs Up 

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:06pm
   We need to talk music business.
I have a plan of action.Now lets talk Business here.

I'd like to get things rollling before the weather breaks.Warmer weather = outside shows,and I have a plan in that area.Are you interested.Call me you have my number.Big Nick

-------------
When a band plays covers and originals both. How can you have a bad night.The main thing is just be yourself and if the music is good for the people then its good enough for any place you play at.

Posted By: bobby
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 9:55pm
  Hey  Nick,

What 'ya  lookin'  for  a  drummer  for,

eh?

Date Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 10:12am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence] [QUOTE=Broken Silence] [QUOTE=Broken Silence] [QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide lead and or harmony vocals if needed! Thumbs Up 

Date Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 3:28pm
   My showcase's That I'm building.but.Bobby, lets talk about this on my page.                                           Sorry Broken silence.No disrespect, Ok my friend.Big Nick

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 11:55am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide lead and harmony vocals if needed!Smile

Date Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 3:33pm
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide lead and backing vocals, if needed. Smile

Date Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 11:22am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence] [QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide lead and harmony vocals if needed!Smile

Posted By: bobby
Date Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 12:05am
  ok, >>.you .<<<  a  singing  drum  player...........hmmmmmmmmmmmm Thumbs Up

maybe   you  should  try  starting  up  something  instead  of  joining  up

sorry

just  thinkin..........Beer

could  be   worthwhile

Date Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 5:13pm
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide Lead and backing vocals, if needed!Smile 

Date Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 9:54am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide lead and backing vocals, if needed!Smile

Date Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 3:41am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can aslo provide Lead and backing vocals, if needed! Smile

Date Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 3:57am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide lead and backing vocals, if needed!Smile

Date Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 7:12pm
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide lead and backing vocals if needed!Smile 

Date Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 3:42am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide lead and backing vocals, if needed!, Thanks, Mark.....Smile

Date Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 12:02pm
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide Lead and Backup vocals, if needed!Smile

Date Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 1:49pm
[QUOTE=Broken Silence] [QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide lead and harmony vocals if needed!Smile

Date Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 3:44am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5. Can also provide Lead and backing vocals, if needed!Smile

Date Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 4:17am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5.Can also provide Lead and backing vocals, if needed!Thumbs Up 

Date Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 12:29pm
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5.Can also provide Lead and backing vocals, if needed!Smile

Date Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 5:27pm
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5.Can also provide Lead and backing vocals, if needed!Smile 

Date Posted: May 01 2013 at 11:43am

Date Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:11am

Posted By: darkmessiah
Date Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:37am
ANCHORFREE_VERSION="633161526"var _AF2$ = {'SN':'HSSHIELD00US','IP':'204.14.79.73','CH':'HSSCNL000511','CT':'XX','HST':'&SFLAG=1&clsBtnCnt=2','AFH':'hss237','RN':Math.floor(Math.random()*999),'TOP':(parent.location!=document.location||top.location!=document.location)?0:1,'AFVER':'2.93','fbw':false,'FBWCNT':0,'FBWCNTNAME':'FBWCNT_FIREFOX','NOFBWNAME':'NO_FBW_FIREFOX','B':'f','VER': 'us'};if(_AF2$.TOP==1){document.write("");}  hi how long u been playing  and how old r u

-------------
we are getting ready to record

Date Posted: May 14 2013 at 4:03am

Date Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 5:25am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]

Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.
 Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5.Can also provide Lead and backing vocals, if needed!

Date Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 8:59am

Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. Current band is breaking up due to members doing other things this year. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.
 Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5.Can also provide Lead and backing vocals, if needed!Smile

Posted By: SALOONATIX
Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:22pm
   You still looking for band? Kevin - The SALOONATIX  

Handshake

-------------
SALOONATIX

Date Posted: Jul 10 2016 at 7:53am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]  Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5.Can also provide Lead and backing vocals, if needed!Smile

Date Posted: Jul 29 2016 at 6:31am

Drummer looking for a band that needs, or is looking to change drummers.  Many years of experience, can play just about anything.. if interested hit me up at 812-582-0189.  Play a 9 Piece Pearl, and use triggers powered by an Alesis D M 5.Can also provide Lead and backing vocals, if needed!Smile

Posted By: spider
Date Posted: Aug 07 2016 at 12:54pm
Hey broken silence, I'm a guitar player looking to put a band together, I'm in vincennes in. If interested, text or call 812-881-8816

-------------
SPIDER

Date Posted: Aug 08 2016 at 6:31am
Thanks for your interest Spider, but I'm not interested in a start-up band, Been there, done that many times, and I have been around to long to go through that any more. I am looking for an established gigging band that needs a drummer. Plus 90's alternative isn't my cup of tea. I'm a classic Rock n Roller, classic stuff from the 70's and 80's. Good luck with your search for guys to start your band. thanks again Mark......Smile

Print Page | Close Window