REOPENED AND READY TO GO!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Broken Silence View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Broken Silence
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broken Silence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REOPENED AND READY TO GO!
    Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 1:16am
THE BAR INSIDE THE JASPER INN, NOW KNOWN AS THE RAMADA INN IN JASPER I.N.IS OPENED AND BOOKING BANDS. SOME AREA BANDS HAVE ALREADY BEEN BOOKED FOR LATER THIS YEAR. COPPERHEAD CREEK WILL BE THERE FRI AND SAT NOV 1ST AND 2ND, AND ALSO ON NEW YEARS EVE. GOOD LUCK TOO THE NEW MANAGEMENT. GLAD TO SEE THIS HAPPENING.....

Edited by Broken Silence - Aug 14 2013 at 1:40pm
Sponsored Links

Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broken Silence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 4:26am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence] THE BAR INSIDE THE JASPER INN, NOW KNOWN AS THE RAMADA INN IN JASPER I.N.IS OPENED AND BOOKING BANDS. SOME AREA BANDS HAVE ALREADY BEEN BOOKED FOR LATER THIS YEAR. COPPERHEAD CREEK WILL BE THERE FRI AND SAT NOV 1ST AND 2ND, AND ALSO ON NEW YEARS EVE. GOOD LUCK TOO THE NEW MANAGEMENT. GLAD TO SEE THIS HAPPENING.....
Band Member
Band Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broken Silence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 10:06am
I BELIEVE OTHER BANDS HAVE BEEN BOOKED AS WELL, SANDROCK, JUNKYARD STEREO, AND FREESTYLE.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic