Topic ClosedShure KSM9

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
franktodd30 View Drop Down

Musician: Bass Guitar
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shure KSM9
    Posted: Jun 19 2012 at 7:54am
 Hi people just wondering if anyone could help. I am currently thinking of getting a new mic for the lead singer of our band she has a rock voice very powerful and I think I'm pretty much sold on the KSM9 just wondering if anyone has any previous experience with this mic or if anyone has any other suggestions any help will be appreciated thanks Big smile
Sponsored Links

Broken Silence View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Broken Silence
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2012 at 6:00am
Originally posted by franktodd30 franktodd30 wrote:

Hi people just wondering if anyone could help. I am currently thinking of getting a new mic for the lead singer of our band she has a rock voice very powerful and I think I'm pretty much sold on the KSM9 just wondering if anyone has any previous experience with this mic or if anyone has any other suggestions any help will be appreciated thanks Big smile
 ANY SHURE IS GREAT, BUT I'LL STICK WITH MY SM58 FOR VOCALS...Wink
TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Krank Kase
Musician: Drums
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2012 at 8:15am

Iím wanting a wireless set of four micís.  Thinking about getting them for a present for the members.  Mic's are tricky from what I see more $ in most cases gives you a clearer and stronger signal.  But not always, I don't do vocals but the guys like to move on and off stage when itís possible, it would be nice to go to a wireless head set style mic's allowing them freedom of movement.  I'm still researching for what I want.  Like most items its personal preference.  I may not itís hard to tell if they would even use it.

If music be the food of love, play on

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic