The new site looks great!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
suprdave5150 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: TDC / Top Dead Center
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suprdave5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The new site looks great!
    Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:31am
Thanks Mr. Bandnut for the upgrades. The new site looks great! I cannot reply to personal mesages but I can imagine that you're still working through some of the bugs. 
Original Music RULES!!! Evansville,In
Sponsored Links

41SOUTH ROCKS View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: 41SOUTH
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 41SOUTH ROCKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 12:41pm
Thank you MR.BANDNUT for rebuilding your website.Great Job.Keep up the awesome work your doing and helping the musicians in the area, as well as everywhere else who come on here and see our music posts.        I love it that with your website, as well as .Greeks Pizza /Scott and Amy from Lamasco bar and grill ,That all of you help us in these matters that are very important to our lives as musicians.I say, Thank you for helping all these musicians get to speak.work together and play great sounding music  here in the area.                          We couldn't do it without you all. And that's just a plain and simple fact as we all know. 
You have made many of us very happy with your awesome work that you do.Keep up the awesome work your doing.                                                                                                                                                    Have a great Easter my friend Big Nick/41SOUTH ROCKS.

Edited by 41SOUTH ROCKS - Apr 19 2014 at 12:42pm
When a band plays covers and originals both. How can you have a bad night.The main thing is just be yourself and if the music is good for the people then its good enough for any place you play at.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic