LIST 3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
markymark View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: SIDELINE
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markymark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2017 at 9:45am
[QUOTE=Broken Silence]SINCE ACTIVITY ON THIS SITE HAS BEEN A LITTLE SLOW LATELY, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN AND INTERESTING TO HAVE EVERYONE CHIME IN ON A QUESTION! NAME THE 3 MOST FAVORITE SONGS THAT YOU LIKE TO PERFORM ON GIGS! ALSO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON YOUR SELECTIONS! (MINE ARE, 3 STEPS, BECAUSE ITS A CLASSIC, FUN TO PLAY AND ONE OF THOSE INSTANT DANCE FLOOR PACKERS!WE ALSO PUT A DRUM SOLO IN THE BEGINNING OF IT! NO 2 DREAMS BY MOLLY HATCHET, ITS PRETTY TOUGH AND NOT VERY MANY BANDS DO IT, AND THE GUITAR WORK IS AWESOME, PLUS I LIKE THE TEMPO CHANGES. AND THIRD,SULTANS OF SWING, BY DIRE STRAITS, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GUITAR PLAYER UP TO THE TASK ON THIS ONE, DON'T EVEN TRY IT,THANKFULLY OUR GUITAR MAN NAILS THIS ONE EVERYTIME, AND AGAIN NOT MANY BANDS DO IT, WITH GOOD REASON, IT'S A HARD ONE TO PULL OFF!) SEE THAT WASN'T SO HARD AND ONLY TOOK A COUPLE OF MINUTES.    WHO'S NEXT?
JUST PLAY IT LOUD!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

TIP64 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Krank Kase
Musician: Drums
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIP64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2017 at 5:18pm
Any three I play in front of a crowd.
If music be the food of love, play on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic