Any Metal Venues in Evansville?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
suprdave5150 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: TDC / Top Dead Center
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suprdave5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Metal Venues in Evansville?
    Posted: Jul 07 2015 at 4:50pm
PJ, The Duck has been closed for over a year. PG's next to Tin Man has Metal and Punk, I hear. 

Original Music RULES!!! Evansville,In
Sponsored Links

repowers10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote repowers10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2015 at 10:25am
Doc's has a lot of Metal bands
PJ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Musician: Keyboard-Synth
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2015 at 9:53pm
Try the Duck Inn on Pollack Ave
Just shut up and play it!!
The Professor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Professor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2015 at 9:48am
<sigh> Welcome to Evansville, I guess.
Broken Silence View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Broken Silence
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broken Silence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2015 at 7:04am
Can't think of any venues in the area that book or promote metal music!!!
The Professor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Professor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2015 at 11:50pm
Hello!

I just moved here from Denver and am trying to locate any venues that book metal bands in the Evansville area.  Even if it's just local metal bands, that'd be fine.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic