Top Dead Center - I believe It's Time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
suprdave5150 View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: TDC / Top Dead Center
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suprdave5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top Dead Center - I believe It's Time
    Posted: Jul 16 2020 at 11:38am
Hey folks, 

I took us two years but we finally have a CD. 

Hope the link works. I couldn't apply it to the linky thingy.. 

Anyway, I digress. Thanks to Toby Ellis for Producing, recording and helping with Slide guitar, shakers, yells and hand-claps. 

13 Original songs from a hometown band right here in Evansville."I believe It's time" is a culmination of ideas from Dave Miller and orchestrated music by Ross Hansen on lead, Dave Miller on lead Vocals and Rhythm guitar, Danny Hayes on Bass and Jeff Proctor on the Drums. Original Rock music much like that played by Cheap Trick, Thin Lizzy or The Foo Fighters. News4U was kind enough to do a write up on us in their December (pg 39) and January (pg59) issues  to review our upcoming project and was going to do a re-write for our CD release show scheduled May 16th at Lamasco's. Well we all know what happened to Kabash that. Regardless we decided to do a Facebook live event to promote our CD and we had an enormous event with over 4100 people watching live across the world. 

Hmm, still having issues with linky thingy. 

I hope some of you get a chance to view our recorded Facebook Live show and if you don't have facebook, it can be viewed on Youtube as well. Only @ 46 minutes long. 

Thanks again! 

Top Dead Center 

Edited by suprdave5150 - Jul 16 2020 at 11:52am
Original Music RULES!!! Evansville,In
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic