Vocalist/Writer/Dreamer Looking for Band

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
colornumber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colornumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vocalist/Writer/Dreamer Looking for Band
    Posted: Feb 15 2016 at 8:27pm
26 year old in Arlington Texas looking to tryout for your band. Have experience in several musical styles ranging from Pop Punk to Country to Blues to Rock to Hip/Hop. CAN NOT read music (working on it). I have written lyrics since I could write and have journals full. I have several concept ideas for songs I've made in garageband that I'm not a strong enough musician to finish or fully flesh out. I'm interested in trying out to both make the band (if it's the right fit for me) and to gain experience auditioning. And MAYBE meet a collaborator. This is happening with or without you :) email me at: scottm.firstfidelity@gmail.com if any of this speaks to you.

Edited by colornumber - Feb 15 2016 at 8:32pm
Sponsored Links

aflicted View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member

Band: Afflicted
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aflicted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2016 at 12:16pm
hi i'm mike with Afflicted get in touch with our manager candi prince on facebook give her every detail ok we want to see ur writing style and whats ur fav music is
afflicted lead vocalist

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic